Thursday, August 13, 2009

Controller 7- Sonoro

Tracklist
1. Intro - "I Would Like To Know You Again"
2. The Fox - "As She Walks Away"
3. Zoot Money - "Landscape"
4. Fever Tree - "Death Is The Dancer"
5. Bo Grumpus - "Yesterday's Streets"
6. Jimmy Campbell - "Half Baked" (C7 edit)
7. Dennis Olivieri - "I Cry In The Morning"
8. The Heads - "Seeing Mr. Spouth"
9. Osmosis - "Scorpio Rising"
10. "test # 6"
11. Ronald Stein - "Falling Bodies Ballet"
12. Arthur Brown's Kingdom Come - "Triangles"
13. "test # 7"
14. Salvation - "More Than It Seems"
15. Gale Garnett And The Gentle Reign - "The Trip Note Song"
16. Johnny Rivers - "Hey Joe"
17. "test # 8 - there's nothing out there"
18. Arthur Brown - "Time"
19. The Collectors - "What Love"


Controller 7-"Here's that psych/rock/pop mix I made 2 or 3 years ago. It's been sitting on my computer ever since. I was going to press up some cds, but just decided to give it away for free. It's just a mellow mix of some songs I like. I spent a lot of time trying to keep a consistent mood and make the transitions fluid. Enjoy. Feel free to pass this around/spread the love."


No comments:

Post a Comment